Here's a story of a guy,
Living in the lonely world,
A hidden note, A secret crush,

Well, I'm standing in the crowd,
And when you smile I check you out,
But you don't even know my name,
You're too busy,

And I want you to know,
If you lose your way,
I won't let you go.

If I cut my hair,
If I change my clothes,
Will you notice me?

If I bite my lip,
If I say hello,
Will you notice me?


PROFILEY

Gary Low Jian Zhi
13 Jan

DESIRESY
#1 Plasma tv at my room~
#2 Playstation 3
#3 Keyboard ?? (Not computer de keyboard hor )

LEAVE ME A TAGY


1000 Words (FFX-2 Mix).wma -

LINKSY

Serious grp
Hui Wen
ITE
Su Hui
Chiu Rei
Dennis
Joyce
Wei ting
Edwin
W15F
Janice
Ileane
Meryl
Fong Yi
Priscilia
Woam shing
Shi Yang"
W14A
Wai Sun"
Game
Zing

ARCHIVES;

June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 April 2009

CREDITS;

Designer
Photobucket.
Blogger.
Blogskins.
Picture 1
Picture 2
Splatter Brushes
Lyrics of the song "Notice Me" by Zetta Bytes

Tuesday, April 21, 2009
6:44 AM

Wow its being quite a while i update this blog. I dun know what to update during my holiday cause nothing to update !!! Sad and now school starts liao le . Than on the first day of school is damn good. Have some new friends and do java. And my team finish everything at 11.30 and we play dota till presentation .... while the other teams still trying to do their java. But damn sad when reach home i found out that my laptop screen crack ! sad la . Call them and ask repair how much and they said 800 + wa lao so expensive must well buy a new 1 better . haiz first day of school and my com gone case than today go school without laptop is damn sian la .... at there dream nia and do a bit of work to help my team.... haiz thats all tomorrow going to buy new laptop liao le .... waste money sia ... can buy so many ps3 games and can upgrade my hp with those huge amount of money spend on that dumb laptop... haiz .... heart pain ....

Till now , i still care about u . Wondering how , where have u being after your year 3 but i dun dare to ask u. u have your own life now, i cannot bother u now .

Will you ever notice me...