Here's a story of a guy,
Living in the lonely world,
A hidden note, A secret crush,

Well, I'm standing in the crowd,
And when you smile I check you out,
But you don't even know my name,
You're too busy,

And I want you to know,
If you lose your way,
I won't let you go.

If I cut my hair,
If I change my clothes,
Will you notice me?

If I bite my lip,
If I say hello,
Will you notice me?


PROFILEY

Gary Low Jian Zhi
13 Jan

DESIRESY
#1 Plasma tv at my room~
#2 Playstation 3
#3 Keyboard ?? (Not computer de keyboard hor )

LEAVE ME A TAGY


1000 Words (FFX-2 Mix).wma -

LINKSY

Serious grp
Hui Wen
ITE
Su Hui
Chiu Rei
Dennis
Joyce
Wei ting
Edwin
W15F
Janice
Ileane
Meryl
Fong Yi
Priscilia
Woam shing
Shi Yang"
W14A
Wai Sun"
Game
Zing

ARCHIVES;

June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 April 2009

CREDITS;

Designer
Photobucket.
Blogger.
Blogskins.
Picture 1
Picture 2
Splatter Brushes
Lyrics of the song "Notice Me" by Zetta Bytes

Monday, October 20, 2008
6:48 PM

Damn this whole week gonna damn broke la !!! Just brought a $70 card -.- than my wow bill is coming already which is another $50 !!!! damn and that fucking monkey de present !!! dont know what to buy for u la ... u everything also got so dun know wat to buy for u la ... only branded things dun have !!! hmmm monkey how about your bday present a gucci or lv wallet ? HOHO !!! damn i am gonna be damn broke liao le !!!

Anyway thx to that someone who everyday during school chat with me !!! entertain me from my dead class . hoho damn happy always talk to u and joke with u and bully u !!! haha.

Hidden in the darkness,Hidding the love for u , hoping you will be happy everyday. See you smile and i will be happy.

What u see is what u gonna get ! Black and white ! Different form of person , which one will u stand with.

Will you ever notice me...