Here's a story of a guy,
Living in the lonely world,
A hidden note, A secret crush,

Well, I'm standing in the crowd,
And when you smile I check you out,
But you don't even know my name,
You're too busy,

And I want you to know,
If you lose your way,
I won't let you go.

If I cut my hair,
If I change my clothes,
Will you notice me?

If I bite my lip,
If I say hello,
Will you notice me?


PROFILEY

Gary Low Jian Zhi
13 Jan

DESIRESY
#1 Plasma tv at my room~
#2 Playstation 3
#3 Keyboard ?? (Not computer de keyboard hor )

LEAVE ME A TAGY


1000 Words (FFX-2 Mix).wma -

LINKSY

Serious grp
Hui Wen
ITE
Su Hui
Chiu Rei
Dennis
Joyce
Wei ting
Edwin
W15F
Janice
Ileane
Meryl
Fong Yi
Priscilia
Woam shing
Shi Yang"
W14A
Wai Sun"
Game
Zing

ARCHIVES;

June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 April 2009

CREDITS;

Designer
Photobucket.
Blogger.
Blogskins.
Picture 1
Picture 2
Splatter Brushes
Lyrics of the song "Notice Me" by Zetta Bytes

Monday, September 08, 2008
1:09 AM

School started on last wednesday . And at first week, i already skipped two days. Arghh it kinda feel strange with new faces and people. Different kind of style of this class i am in compare to last sems style . I miss my old classmate !!!! I miss W15f even i still in W1 . HAHAH cause i miss some of the facil like roy and our maths facil . With them around it really makes my day.

At this new class,i dun dare to make comments. Maybe i should anti social ba >< , going back to the old emo mode which i used to be at the start of the life in rp. And my bball chalet sucks !!!! even the rent is cheap but that place , no word can said about it . hmmm , maybe 1 word, which is "Suck" . Arghhh i kinda shit in this class. So far until i can blog during presentation time. Knn the facil eat time sia , already 4 liao than finish 2nd team nia. At least my team take less than 30 mins but the first group take around 1hr or so .Knn waste my time !!! I wan to go home and have some rest till my raid start !!!!

Arghhh i hope another holiday faster come ~ so i can enjoy myself again ~ hahah.

Kinda of shock , but till now i still miss u. It is call love ? Passing by the places we went together,those memories we have together is still look so fresh for me. What does it mean? Can anyone tell me ? Got the thoughts of asking u back to my side but i know it is impossible to do it.

Will you ever notice me...