Here's a story of a guy,
Living in the lonely world,
A hidden note, A secret crush,

Well, I'm standing in the crowd,
And when you smile I check you out,
But you don't even know my name,
You're too busy,

And I want you to know,
If you lose your way,
I won't let you go.

If I cut my hair,
If I change my clothes,
Will you notice me?

If I bite my lip,
If I say hello,
Will you notice me?


PROFILEY

Gary Low Jian Zhi
13 Jan

DESIRESY
#1 Plasma tv at my room~
#2 Playstation 3
#3 Keyboard ?? (Not computer de keyboard hor )

LEAVE ME A TAGY


1000 Words (FFX-2 Mix).wma -

LINKSY

Serious grp
Hui Wen
ITE
Su Hui
Chiu Rei
Dennis
Joyce
Wei ting
Edwin
W15F
Janice
Ileane
Meryl
Fong Yi
Priscilia
Woam shing
Shi Yang"
W14A
Wai Sun"
Game
Zing

ARCHIVES;

June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 April 2009

CREDITS;

Designer
Photobucket.
Blogger.
Blogskins.
Picture 1
Picture 2
Splatter Brushes
Lyrics of the song "Notice Me" by Zetta Bytes

Thursday, August 14, 2008
7:46 PM

Woooo holiday started on wednesday ! Actually i already on holiday since last friday liao le ^.^ . I know i became a bad boy ever since i come poly . Know how to skip lesson liao le . But the system is fucked up la . No sick leave and so on , only give us 2 weeks of non grade days nia . So i use those days and start my holiday early lor >,< . But kinda sian at home ever since holiday. Dun know what to do at home . Play WoW also a bit of sian , cause of those fucked up idiots who think they are very clever when they have no skill, no brains etc... fucked us up. Pulling back all of those who are skilled and so on . ARGHHHHH . Sometimes i also dun know what i wan now . Dun know where i will be standing at the end of the 3 years of poly . Confirm need to go army , but after that come out do wat shit ? Unlike one of my frenes already started working -,- and heard like it is damn stress. So envy sometimes when u got the paid and can spend like nobodys bussiness like that . Than simon next year would be going BOTAK i think . Haiz when i go in , maybe a lao botak liao le . But nvm , can drag how long = drag how long ^.^ go in = hell . YAYA i know my blog is rotting but no one comes in and read , so nvm just let it rot lor . And long long time come in blog a bit to let everyone out there know i still alive can liao le ^^ so nvm . Anyway everyday the same route what , so no things to blog . Everday stay at home and rot ^^= best of the best . And save up strength for next sem. Soon would be my class chalet liao le , than today going to met those old school frenes i think . if not that Homework will flood my inbox . WAHAHA
To be serious , I dont know who i wan, what i wan . Come back to my side ple ?

Will you ever notice me...