Here's a story of a guy,
Living in the lonely world,
A hidden note, A secret crush,

Well, I'm standing in the crowd,
And when you smile I check you out,
But you don't even know my name,
You're too busy,

And I want you to know,
If you lose your way,
I won't let you go.

If I cut my hair,
If I change my clothes,
Will you notice me?

If I bite my lip,
If I say hello,
Will you notice me?


PROFILEY

Gary Low Jian Zhi
13 Jan

DESIRESY
#1 Plasma tv at my room~
#2 Playstation 3
#3 Keyboard ?? (Not computer de keyboard hor )

LEAVE ME A TAGY


1000 Words (FFX-2 Mix).wma -

LINKSY

Serious grp
Hui Wen
ITE
Su Hui
Chiu Rei
Dennis
Joyce
Wei ting
Edwin
W15F
Janice
Ileane
Meryl
Fong Yi
Priscilia
Woam shing
Shi Yang"
W14A
Wai Sun"
Game
Zing

ARCHIVES;

June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 April 2009

CREDITS;

Designer
Photobucket.
Blogger.
Blogskins.
Picture 1
Picture 2
Splatter Brushes
Lyrics of the song "Notice Me" by Zetta Bytes

Friday, June 13, 2008
2:24 AM

Yesterday was a fun day with 2 of my old school classmate ^^ , Hahaha went to watch sex and the city . One word for that movie which is great. Great story line , great movie , great soundtrack. Sweet movie also . No wonder so many people like to watch it . So sad for those under 18 who cant watch it . But nvm when DVD is out , go buy it ^^ haha i confrim will buy it , dun wan to lose what a great movie. Than after movie , we went for dinner . First time having dinner with them using "family style " Siting together and fight for food ^^ haha . No la , we share those indo food together . The food was great , but i eat too much rich la -,- lol .

Will you ever notice me...