Here's a story of a guy,
Living in the lonely world,
A hidden note, A secret crush,

Well, I'm standing in the crowd,
And when you smile I check you out,
But you don't even know my name,
You're too busy,

And I want you to know,
If you lose your way,
I won't let you go.

If I cut my hair,
If I change my clothes,
Will you notice me?

If I bite my lip,
If I say hello,
Will you notice me?


PROFILEY

Gary Low Jian Zhi
13 Jan

DESIRESY
#1 Plasma tv at my room~
#2 Playstation 3
#3 Keyboard ?? (Not computer de keyboard hor )

LEAVE ME A TAGY


1000 Words (FFX-2 Mix).wma -

LINKSY

Serious grp
Hui Wen
ITE
Su Hui
Chiu Rei
Dennis
Joyce
Wei ting
Edwin
W15F
Janice
Ileane
Meryl
Fong Yi
Priscilia
Woam shing
Shi Yang"
W14A
Wai Sun"
Game
Zing

ARCHIVES;

June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 April 2009

CREDITS;

Designer
Photobucket.
Blogger.
Blogskins.
Picture 1
Picture 2
Splatter Brushes
Lyrics of the song "Notice Me" by Zetta Bytes

Wednesday, June 11, 2008
2:04 AM

Yesterday went ECP with my classmate (3 Guys incluiding mi and 4 girls). Going back to this old place brings back a lot of memories with my old friends. All those Fun and sweet memories we have together at ECP is unforgetable . It will always be there when we went there again .

First thing we reach there of course is cycling ~ Cycle to bedok jetty and enjoy the wind but also damn hot lor .Lucky yesterday was a good weather to cycle (Better than raining la ) Haha. Than while we are cycling back to return back , we 3 guys which always cycle damn fast feel very werid , wondering how come they so slow . Than we starting to think if someone had a accident , so we turn back and look for them . Than our guess was right !!!! Meryl had a accident !!! Than we 3 guys never saw what happen la , only saw that she is bleeding only lor.

Then cycle back to mac there and we went to the rock and sit down . 1 of the guys trying to build a dino with sand , while the left over 2 guys looking for seashells -,- . Haha Fun lor , but no pretty seashells was found . Sadness ... Than beside us was 3 "Uncle" was camping overnight fishing ~ omg their fishing style is so cool lor . Feel like learning fishing all of a sudden . Haha than all went to play with sand leaving me so deeply looking how those uncle playing with their rod.

After that we went to have dinner ~ at mac !!!! After mac , went bowling !!! HAHA all very high went bowling . Than when going back , meryl notices that she lose her volley ball !!! LOL . We went back mac to see if still there , but sadly it was gone . Than went to check bowling centre there if we left there , also gone . But someone also lose a volley ball !!! lol . Than we took the ball and went back . We lose a $25 + ball but get back a $50 + ball , hmmm quite worth it .. haha .

But it short , this trips was fun with them around . And soon my holiday will be over. Have being rotting at home and play WoW since holiday start . A bit sian but nvm . That bowling centre has being a great hangout for of us . Miss that bowling centre with my old frenes . DEEP IMPACT !!! But actually , i miss the person giving the "Turkey" reward .

In my 19 years of life , there are so many regrets that i have. I hope as the times goes by , i would not make any more regrets in my life. I hope it will be no more. I miss all of u all even for her who join my team for 11 months , i hope we can go play bowling again . DUN SAID EXPENSIVE !!!!!

Will you ever notice me...